- Clinic 01803 525019 34 Manor Road
- Mobile 07901 888586 Preston, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 2HR K.Maidment2(at)tesco.net
- Welcome to the home page of the Acupuncture Clinic, the clinic is based in Paignton, Torbay, England and is run by me, Kim Maidment. In 1993 I trained for 3 years at The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading for my Licentiate and later for a year to convert to a Bachelors degree. This is where I studied Five Element Acupuncture, TCM Acupuncture and Patent Herbs, I also studied Anatomy, Pathology and Physiology. I have now been in practice for 16 years and during this time I have studied Bio-Magnetics, Tuina and Therapeutic Massage. As a member of the Complementary Medical Association I am bound by the society's code of ethics and have to complete regular continuous professional development.
Why choose me? because I am not a Multi-Clinic!! Please see my News Page
To qualify as an Acupuncturist, graduates have to achieve a comprehensive understanding of the theory of Acupuncture, demonstrate their clinical skills and also pass examinations in Western medical sciences. Please follow the CMA link for details.
I'm lucky as I have many happy Patients who come to me when they feel unwell, I also have some who come on a regular basis so that they keep feeling well. With many first-time Patients I am their last resort as they have often tried other medical means before they come to me, this is because people are often scared of needles. When they have been for the first time they wonder what all the fuss was about? Please follow the side buttons to find out what I can treat. The best way to get in touch with me is to 'phone the Clinic, if it is not urgent, leave a message and I will get back to you. Or alternatively, 'phone me on my mobile telephone, you can then speak to me directly. The numbers are below:-
- My charges are £35 per session which usually takes just under an hour.
- I cover the folowing area, Torbay including Paignton, Torquay, Totnes, Brixham, Preston, Newton Abbot, Shiphay, Maidencombe, Plainmoor, Chelston, Galmpton, Blagdon, Goodrington, Broadsands, Berry Pomeroy, Churston Ferrers, Ipplepen, St Marychurch, Marldon, Kingskerswell, Shaldon, Teignmouth, Buckfastleigh, Stokeinteignhead, Dawlish, Abbotskerswell, Heathfield, Bovey Tracey, Hay Tor, Dartmouth and even have patients from Plymouth and Exeter.